1 pack The Bare Bird chicken breast steaks
¼ c EVOO
2 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp ginger powder
2 tsp cardamom powder
2 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
Fresh herbs to garnish
- Place chicken in a shallow rimmed dish with ¼ cup EVOO. Rub oil onto all sides of chicken to coat.
- In a separate dish, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Remove one chicken breast steak from oil (let excess drip off) and place into the dry rub dish. Coat chicken with rub on all sides, patting down to ensure an even cover. Set aside and repeat with each steak.
- Pour any leftover olive oil from dish into a skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
- Once heated, place chicken steaks into skillet (do not overcrowd, complete in batches if necessary). Use additional oil if needed. Cook on one side for about 3-4 minutes until browned, flip and cover skillet with a lid. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for about 6-8 more minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with fresh herbs if desired.