Soy Chicken Breast Stir Fry
By Ray Capaldi
- 50 mls of olive oil or sesame oil
- 4 whole chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 200 ml soy sauce
- 200 ml of brown chicken stock
- 1 small onion, cut into medium chunks
- 1 carrot, cut into medium chunks
- 1 red pepper cut into medium chunks
- 150g green asparagus if in season
- 50g frozen peas
Add to taste:
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 20g chilli
- Grated ginger
- Place the olive oil or sesame oil in a hot pan, and quickly seal the chicken golden brown, keeping it pink inside.
- Place onto a plate with kitchen paper.
- Clean the pan and add more olive oil or sesame oil, then add the carrot, stir fry for one minute, then add onion, colour, then soy sauce.
- Bring the chicken stock to a glaze, add the chicken, peppers and asparagus and cook for one minute.
- Lastly add green peas.
- Serve garnished with herbs