- I kg boneless butterflied The Bare Bird chicken
- Flat breads one packet
- 1 x lemon quartered
- Greek yoghurt
- Fresh herbs 2 x tbsp coriander and mint
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- Tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pre heat oven 200 c
- Place boneless butterflied chicken on baking tray lined with baking paper
- Mix Chermoula marinade all over chicken
- Roast for 30 minutes or until cooked through
- While chicken roasting make your garlic yoghurt dip by placing all the ingredients into a bowl stir to combine.
- Heat your frying pan with one tablespoon of olive oil place your flat bread and cook on either side until nice and golden, place on a plate and cover with foil.
- Using the same pan char your quartered lemons.
- Once chicken is cooked and has rested for 5 minutes
- Place all your accompaniments onto a serving platter .