Honey Turmeric Boneless Butterflied Chicken
By What’s For Dinner Francis
- I kg boneless butterflied bare bird
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground cardamom
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- Pinch salt
- 4 garlic cloves grated
- 30 grams or 1 knob ginger grated
- 2 tbsp honey
- 180 ml olive oil
- Pre heat oven 200 c
- Place chicken on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Place all ingredients on top of chicken and massage well the whole chicken
- Roast for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked
- Rest for 5 minutes .
PEARL COUSCOUS SALAD
- While chicken is in the oven make the couscous salad.
- Following the instructions summer couscous after 7 minutes place into a bowl .
- Add fresh mint & coriander, lemon ,salt and a drizzle of oil.
- Serve alongside the chicken