Chicken Leg Hock Soup with Parsley and Zucchini
By Ray Capaldi
- 600ml chicken stock
- 6-8 The Bare Bird chicken drumsticks, hocks removed
- 100g dutch cream potatoes, skin on, cut in coins
- 1 bunch continental parsley
- 250g zucchini
- 1 tsp gluten free cornflour, mixed to a paste
- 3g hot mustard
- Heat chicken stock over low heat. Add chicken hocks, braise, and add potato.
- Cook on low for 25 mins. Drain stock and blend it with half the parsley, then return to the pan.
- Add zucchini, chopped, parsley, and cornflour paste, hot mustard and allow to thicken.
- Garnish with remainder of the parsley and serve with crusty bread.
Take a look at these recipe ideas or have a browse through our whole range of meal inspiration ideas.