- 1.5kg The Bare Bird Whole Chicken, butterflied down the back
- 200ml organic lemonade
- 200ml beer
- Juice from 1 fresh lemon
- 85g white miso paste
- 400g Indian lime chutney
- 250g natural yoghurt
- 6 pieces roti bread
- Add lemonade, beer, lemon juice and miso paste to the pan, and reduce to a syrup. Allow to cool.
- Pour syrup over the skin side of the butterflied chicken and rub into skin.
- Place on a bed of lime chutney and roast for 60 mins in a fan-forced oven at 150°C. Increase to 180°C for 15 mins. Remove from oven and allow to breathe for 10 minutes.
- Serve with roti bread and natural yoghurt.
Take a look at these recipe ideas or have a browse through our whole range of meal inspiration ideas.