- 16 chicken drumsticks
- 100g honey
- 130g sriracha chilli sauce ( you can make them hotter if you want )
- 100g tomato sauce
- 60g french mustard
- 300 ml of your favourite beer
- For a great result, marinate the drumsticks for 24 hours. However, this recipe is still delicious if marinated and cooked immediately.
- Preheat oven to 200°c. In a large frying pan or roasting tray, add the drumsticks with all marinade ingredients, then place in the hot oven. Cook for 30 minutes, making sure the sauce is sticky. If not, place on the stove and finish off there.
- Garnish with herbs
- Chefs notes: Add more chilli to taste